3.24.2008

Easter Weekend

I hope everybody had a really nice Easter weekend. Mine was pretty good. We spent Good Friday at home and just enjoyed the day relaxing and taking it easy. On Saturday we celebrated Easter and my brother's birthday with my side of the family. Then on Sunday my husband and I went to mass in the morning (it was packed!) and then had dinner with my in-laws. My husband took today off and we spent most of it relaxing as well. Much to my happiness, this weekend was pretty low-anxiety for me so I didn't spend too much energy being nervous and uncomfortable.

I also want to tell you about three fantastic books that I recently purchased on Amazon.ca:

The Mindfulness and Acceptance Workbook for Anxiety: A Guide to Breaking Free From Anxiety, Phobias, and Worry Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy by John P. Forsyth and Georg H. Eifert

From Panic to Power by Lucinda Bassett

I Don't Want To Be Crazy by Samantha Schutz

I have already read Lucinda Bassett and Samantha Schutz's books and I'm currently working through the Mindfulness workbook, but I highly recommend these three books to anyone dealing with an anxiety disorder. They are fantastic!!! Please e-mail me if you have any questions about any of them.

No comments: