3.06.2008

Not feeling too great

I haven't been feeling too great this week, which is why I haven't been writing. I've been laid up for most of the week due to a horrible migraine (I blame the severe weather changes we've been having in Toronto) and I'm still not feeling better. We got a huge dumping of snow yesterday and apparently there's more to come tomorrow. Now, I just love snow. No, really! I do. Just not when the temperatures go from warmer to freezing and cause my head to spin. Ugh! Thank goodness I live in an apartment so at least there's no shovelling when I feel like this.

3 comments:

social avoidance said...

Hi, thanks for your comment and visiting my blog: Social Anxiety Blog. I have not been posting lately, I guess it has to do with the stage of your emotions. Let's keep in touch.

Robert said...

I suffer from migraine now & again, and when I have it, I'm just not able to do anything at all until it goes away. So I can empathise with you. I hope you're feeling better now.

Bookworm said...

Thank you for your comments and sympathies. I am starting to feel a bit better and hopefully will be able to write more soon. Take care. xoxo